Terms and conditions:
• The promoter is: ISHKA Ltd whose registered office is at 300-302 Nicholson St, Fitzroy.
• Employees of ISHKA or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• You must spend $50 or more and sign up to KARMA CLUB with Address, Mobile Number and Email address (If not already a member) to be automatically entered into this competition.
• You can enter more than once per month-every time you spend $50 or over you will be again re-entered into comp.
This does not mean if you spend multiples of $50 in one transaction you will be entered more than once i.e. $100 = 2 entries. It must be every time you spend over $50 in separate transactions.
• Opening date for entry will start on the 1st day of each month and entries will close on the last day of each month.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Winners will be chosen:
At random through the use of software system, Control, which sorts the information collected through scanning your karma card.
• The winner will be notified by email and phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.