Returns & Refund Policy
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Please read this Returns & Refund Policy carefully to ensure you are aware of your rights and our obligations to you.
Products purchased at ISHKA can be returned to any ISHKA store. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot exchange or refund earrings or body jewellery.
Clearance items are final - no refunds if you change your mind.
However, you can choose a refund or exchange if the item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description.
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
If not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Please note that if the item is in perfect condition, but you still wish to exchange or return the item, then postage is payable by the customer.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g., your receipt.
- Refunds are processed using the original payment method, and can take up to 10 working days to process.
- Unfortunately, postage and freight charges are non-refundable for change of mind.
- If you are entitled to a refund but would prefer to exchange or receive a gift card of equivalent value, ISHKA is happy to do this for you.
ISHKA reserves the right to:
- Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, credit note, exchange or refund.
- This may result in a repair, credit note, exchange or refund being refused; and/or refer the item to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a credit note, exchange, refund or repair; and/or
- Refuse credit notes and refunds if the product is not returned with all accessories and instruction manuals (these may be necessary to properly assess your claim).
- Ask for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction when returning products with satisfactory proof of purchase
- In cases without satisfactory proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified.
- When returning products totalling $1,000 or more, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.
ISHKA will accept change-of-mind product returns under the following terms:
- We will only offer a credit note or exchange (no refunds)
- The returned products must be in saleable condition (original packaging, labels, instruction manuals included)
- We will only accept a product return within 14 days of purchase (or within 14 days from when you receive your item if purchased online)
- We will only accept a product return with proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, credit card statement, Karma Card scan data)
Purchases prior to 12th of August 2023
Anahata Global Pty Ltd (AG) took over ownership and trading of the Ishka business on Saturday 12th August, 2023.
AG accepts no liability for transactions prior to its takeover on 12th August however:
- AG will dispatch all outstanding orders as of 12th August 2023 and/or issue gift vouchers (store credits) for items that cannot be fulfilled.
- Until 30th December 2023, AG will honour all gift vouchers (store credits) previously issued (prior to 12 August, 2023). After 30th December 2023,
- AG will no longer assume responsibility for gift vouchers issued prior to 12/8/23.
For orders prior to 12th August, AG will not:
- Pay any cash refunds
- Allow any chargebacks
Enquiries to the previous owner(s) can be sent to: email@example.com
ISHKA is also required to record your name, address and ABN (if you are registered for GST) in order to comply with GST legislation relating to Tax Adjustment Notes. This information may also be accessed by authorised ISHKA personnel for fraud investigations and fraud protection activities.
Information collected on returns slips will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time and may be used for the purposes of research and analysis and may be disclosed to Government Departments upon request or as otherwise required by law. You may be asked for this information for the purposes listed above, but it will not affect your rights under fair trading legislation.
For more information about your consumer rights, go to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission at www.accc.gov.au